Somewhat of a work-in-progess: Stable and functional, but with room for improvement.
This is a game graphics driver with NTSC and PAL60 output.
Short overview of features:
- 256x224 resolution
- uses 5 cogs and a bunch of memory
- 16x16 tiles and sprites
- 32 sprites on screen, 8 per scanline
- 4 colors per scanline per sprite/tile
- 8-way scrolling
- full-screen post-"""processing"""
- Antialiased ROM font text
- Screen can be split into horizontal strips - "subscreens" for status displays, parallax (heh) scrolling and more
For more detailed info, look at the scrolltext in demo.spin, aswell as just the code itself. I tried documenting the PASM rendering code as well as possible: most lines have a comment explaining what they do!
NEW: JETViewer, a solution for capturing screenshots and videos of JET Engine running over serial.