Request group membership
Total votes: 0
By: created: 2015-01-22 | updated: 2015-01-22
Demonstrates the use of the HM55B Compass module.
- Version 1.0
- (09/11/2006) Initial release
- Version 1.1
- (02/09/2008) Fixed sign detection at improper bit location
- Version 1.2
- (01/12/2008) Added calibration scheme - This demo shows the RAW heading with a "RED" compass arrow, along with the Correct heading after calibration with a "YELLOW" arrow on a TV display.
- Version 1.3
- (02/06/2008) Partitioned calibration scheme into separate Add-on program. This modular approach makes it easier to use in other applications without being wrapped up in the demo.
- Version 1.4
- (03/24/2009) Calibration values displayed for easier interpolation
Note: The Serial version uses DEBUG graphics to draw a compass (see screenshot under Auxillary files)