This is a sample of a spin project I created sometime ago to create a replacement graphical instrument display.
- How to easily assign color palettes to screen tiles.
- Create a grid overlay to see where the object fall into place within the tiles.
- How to get around the double buffering if you're low on RAM.
- How to create a tachometer type display by using vector graphics.
- Create smoothly updating displays by tracking the changes in the data behind the display. (Only change what you have to)
I know it's not documented the best, but most will be able to see how it works. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
It will run on a Prop Demo Board with a simple button wired to Pin 7 pulled high to 3.3v with a 10K resistor. It uses the TV out.