Starts R.T.C. in a new cog.
Tracks both time, and date, with days in month/leap year day correction.
(Rev 1.01 ... Added weekday data. Automatically generated, based on the date)
Time/date can be set using the following...
- Via direct writes to timekeeping registers
- Via time & date setting methods
- Via loading with a 32 bit packed Microsoft format time
Time/date can be read using the following...
- Via direct reads from timekeeping registers
- Via return as strings representing time, date, or day of the week.
- Via return of a 32 bit packed Microsoft format time.